We are a full-service Information Technology consultation, contracting, management, and support organization that offers a variety of cutting-edge technical solutions for residential, commercial, and enterprise customers in Northern New Mexico. From scrubbing malware and optimizing the desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smart phones for private individuals to equipping and setting up large, networked offices for enterprise clients, we can professionally handle any Information Technology task that you or your organization may encounter. We are confident that we can professionally handle any situation you could possibly throw at us, but don't worry -- if we cannot fix your problems, we will strive to find a person or company that can fix it for you. And, as always, if we cannot personally fix or improve your current situation, you will not be charged*. Part of our continuing daily mission is to help improve the public face of Information Technology and educate the public to its benefits, and while making money is always nice, we are much more interested in making sure your Information Technology experience is an unforgettable one.
● All assessments and work estimates are free* of charge.
● No travel charges* if your location is within 30 miles of the office -- we routinely service the greater Española, Los Alamos, and Santa Fe areas.
● Specializing in homogeneous PC systems, hardware repair/replacement, and software upgrade/reinstall, though we are also well qualified to work on Apple and UNIX/Linux systems.
● In addition to computer systems, we also offer audio/video, home theater, as well as local and remote CCTV security systems installation and setup services.
● We do not offer Internet service or access, but we can help you setup yours, direct you to a new provider, or troubleshoot any existing installations you may have.
● We offer confidential backup and data recovery services for damaged PC hardware and devices.
● REMOTE DIAGNOSTICS AND SERVICES ARE NOW AVAILABLE**.
● 30 days of free* follow up consultations via phone, email (and site visits if necessary) to insure you are completely satisfied with our products and services.
We offer flexible and affordable standard consultation rates starting at $60/hour for residential customers, $120/hour for commercial customers, $180/hour for enterprise-level (and/or governmental) clients, and now we can offer remote services to customers with prices starting at $60 for the first hour and $60 for each additional hour of remote connection (and there is always a minimum service charge of $30 for any type of call) -- but don't let those prices scare you! Nothing is "set in stone", and no work is started until you are completely informed of the total process and agree to any price. And, as always, if we cannot personally fix or improve your current situation, you will not be charged* (no matter how much time we have invested in your project). And if you're here looking for the price of malware removal and/or optimization of your teenager's laptop or tablet -- WE DO THAT -- and that service typically runs between $30 and $45.
* UNLESS PREARRANGED, EXTENSIVE, OR UNUSUAL CONDITIONS APPLY.
** REMOTE DIAGNOSTICS AND SERVICES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IF AN INTERNET CONNECTION EXISTS AT YOUR LOCATION.